Why Mobile Security Is Desirable for BusinessesAugust 10, 2020 9:05 pm Leave your thoughts
If you haven’t considered mobile security for your business or property, you’re missing out on a valuable way to protect yourself. Static guards are useful around entrances and exits, but mobile security and foot patrols in Albuquerque, NM are even better. They can follow both scheduled and random routes throughout the property, giving them a better chance of catching intruders and visibly deterring would-be criminals.
Here are the top reasons why mobile small perimeter monitoring in Albuquerque, NM is a great option for business owners:
- Better coverage: If you only have guards posted at entrances and exits, you’re leaving a lot of your property vulnerable to thieves and intruders. Having a mobile security team patrolling the entirety of your lot gives your guards a better chance of catching problems right away.
- Visible deterrent: Mobile security is also a great way to visibly deter criminals—since most crimes are crimes of opportunity, a thief will always go for the easier target. Why would they bother trying to evade your security guards when the business next door is unguarded and easier to break into?
- Easier to stay alert: When your guards are working overnight, it’s hard to stay awake, even when that’s their regular schedule. Our bodies are programmed to associate nighttime with sleep. Working at night, stationed at one post makes it that much harder to be alert and ready for action. Walking around helps guards stay fully awake, which can only benefit you.
- Keep your employees safe: Mobile security has the added benefit of helping protect your employees—when regular workers have to stay after dark, your mobile security can escort them to their cars. Show your workers you care about their wellbeing when you hire a foot patrol in Albuquerque, NM.
- Immediate emergency response: If something goes wrong on or inside your property, your mobile security guards have a better chance of finding it and getting help faster. Many mobile patrols have access to vehicles, which helps them arrive on the scene more quickly.
- More affordable: Typically, mobile security patrols are more cost-effective than permanent stationary guards—if a permanent guard is out of your budget, working with a security firm for mobile patrol might be the answer you’re looking for.
- Keep track of your security: Mobile security guards often have GPS-enabled devices so that both business owners and their security firms can keep track of where they are. Instead of disappearing for a smoke break or to grab a snack, your security guards will always be trackable and connected—making it safer for you to rely on them.
- Easily coordinated: Since mobile patrols need a way to stay connected, they usually have radios along with their GPS devices. When an emergency happens on site, a quick message over the radio is all it takes to bring everyone together at a predetermined location.
When you need affordable, reliable and professional mobile security in Albuquerque, NM, Advance On-Site Protection Security can help. Call us today and ask about our security-on-demand services.
Categorised in: Mobile Security
This post was written by Writer