Let Us Provide Peace of Mind for Your Holiday Travels This SeasonNovember 5, 2020 1:14 am Leave your thoughts
Don’t let worries about your business’s security ruin your trip this holiday season. Hire a security guard to keep an eye on things while you’re away. A reliable security guard can provide peace of mind, knowing that your business is in good hands.
A professional security guard from Advance On-Site Protection Security can provide 24-hour security services for your business. Which can include armed or unarmed security guards, depending on your needs. Security guards can perform many tasks, such as monitoring CCTV footage, patrolling the premises, and responding to alarms.
The Benefits of a Secure Business
Relax on Holiday Knowing Your Business is Secure
As a business owner, the peace of mind that comes with knowing your business is secure is invaluable. When you take the necessary steps to secure your business, you can relax and enjoy your holiday without worrying about what might happen back at the office.
Increased Chance of Deterring Criminals
A well-secured business is much less likely to be targeted by criminals than one that is left unsecured. By taking the time to secure your premises and belongings, you significantly reduce the chances of becoming a victim of crime.
More Chance to Keep Your Business Safe in the Event of a Break-In
Even if a criminal breaks into your premises, a well-secured business is much more likely to prevent them from causing any damage or stealing any valuables. This means that you are much less likely to suffer financial losses as a result of a break-in, giving you one less thing to worry about on your holiday.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Security Guard Service
The Peace of Mind That Comes with Knowing Your Business is Well-Protected
- A security guard can deter crime and keep your customers and employees safe while providing a visible presence. This makes potential criminals think twice about targeting your business.
- A security guard can also provide around-the-clock protection, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your business is always safe.
- If you’re looking for an extra layer of security for your business this holiday season, a security guard is a great option.
- In addition to deterring crime, a security guard can respond quickly to any incidents.
- They can provide first aid and contact the police or other emergency services as needed.
- A security guard can also help to keep your employees and customers safe in the event of an emergency.
- Security guards can help manage crowd control and ensure that everyone remains safe.
Around the Clock Protection
A professional security guard service can provide 24-hour security services for your business. This means that no matter what time of day or night it is, there will always be someone there to help protect your business from crime. This can be especially important during the holiday season when many businesses are closed and there is less foot traffic around.
The Added Layer of Security A Security Guard Provides
A professional security guard service can provide an added layer of security for your business, responding quickly to any incidents that do occur. This quick response time can help to minimize the damage caused by crime and keep your investment and employees safe.
The holidays are a time for family, friends, and relaxation. But if you’re a business owner, it’s also a time when you need to be extra vigilant about security. Leaving your business unsecured while you are away on vacation can put it at risk of theft or vandalism. Because, if someone breaks into your business, the damage can be costly, both in terms of repairs and lost revenue.
The Importance of Security for Businesses
The Risks of Your Business Not Being Secure
Leaving your business unsecured can put it at risk. First, it makes your business an easy target for criminals looking to break in and steal your merchandise or valuable equipment. Second, it puts your employees at risk; if a criminal breaks in, they could be harmed or even killed. Third, it leaves you open to lawsuits if someone is injured on your property; if your business isn’t secured, they could hold you liable. Customers may take their business elsewhere, and you could have difficulty attracting new customers.
Steps You Need to Take to Secure Your Business
Fortunately, there are several steps you can take to secure your business and protect it from potential risks.
- Make sure you lock all doors and windows when the business is closed; this will help prevent break-ins.
- Install security cameras and alarms; these will deter criminals and help you catch them if they do break in.
- Consider installing motion-sensor lights around the perimeter of your property. These will deter criminals and provide additional security for your business.
- Have a security plan in place so that everyone knows what to do during a break-in or another emergency.
- Make sure you train all employees in safety procedures; this will help them stay safe in the event of an incident.
- Make sure someone checks on your business regularly while you’re away. This could be a friend, neighbor, or professional security service.
- Consider hiring a security guard or investing in other security measures, such as access control systems or gated parking areas.
These steps will not only help keep your business safe; they’ll also give you peace of mind knowing that you’ve done everything you can to protect it.
The Importance of Hiring a Security Guard for Your Business During the Holiday Season
During the holidays, there is a rise in crime. Many businesses see an increase in foot traffic during the holidays as more people are out and about. Although there are several reasons why crime rates rise during the holidays.
- There will be more opportunities for theft when businesses are busy.
- People are generally more stressed during this time of year. There is pressure to buy gifts, travel to see family, and all the other preparations that go along with the holidays. This stress can lead to people taking desperate measures, such as robbing a store or mugging someone for money.
- There are generally more people out and about during the holidays, which gives criminals more opportunities to commit crimes.
- Alcohol is often more prevalent during the holidays, and alcohol consumption can lead to an increase in aggressive and violent behavior.
How to Make the Most of Your Security Guard Service
Make Sure Your Security Guard is Visible and Approachable
Making ensuring your security officers are personable and visible is the first step in getting the most out of your guard service. This means that you should position them in areas where they can be easily seen by employees and customers alike. Additionally, they should be wearing uniforms that are easily recognizable and have a name tag or some other form of identification.
Make Sure Your Security Guard is Aware of Your Business’s Policies and Procedures
Your security patrol services must be familiar with your business’s policies and procedures. This way, they will be able to effectively carry out their duties and will know how to respond in the event of an emergency. They should also be familiar with the layout of your business so that they can quickly and efficiently respond to any incidents that may occur.
Your Security Guard Needs to be Familiar with Your Business’s Layout
As mentioned above, your security guards need to be familiar with the layout of your business. This way, they will be able to quickly and efficiently respond to any incidents that may occur. Additionally, they will be able to provide a higher level of protection for your employees and customers by knowing where potential risks are located on your premises.
An important part of security guard training, then, is learning the layout of the business premises. This should include familiarization with the building’s exits and entrances, as well as any potential hazards that may be present. By knowing the layout of the premises, security guards can more effectively respond to incidents and provide a higher level of protection for everyone on the premises.
During the month of December, the rate of burglaries increases by up to 18 percent compared to other months. From porch package poachers to robbers who break into your home, the holiday season presents a plethora of opportunities for criminals to steal from you, along with damaging your property.
This is especially true for families who travel during the holidays. People lock up their homes and head out to enjoy the winter festivities with their loved ones. Burglars see this as an opportunity to break into your house and steal as much as they can without being detected. That’s why many families hire us for home security in Albuquerque, NM during the holiday season.
Protecting your home during the holiday season
Along with hiring one of the many qualified home surveillance companies in Albuquerque, NM, there’s other preventative measures you can take to secure your home before you leave for a holiday vacation:
- Cover your windows: When it’s easy for criminals to inspect the inside of your home by merely staring into uncovered windows, they’re more likely to find ways to access the interior of your property. Before you head out for your holiday travels, close any curtains, blinds or shutters to limit how much a person can see from the outside.
- Safely store your valuables: While larger items like televisions or desktop computers don’t easily fit in pockets, a criminal can easily take smaller pieces like jewelry and silverware from empty homes without looking suspicious to the untrained eye. Store any items like this somewhere secure, ideally a safe. If you don’t have a safe in your home, hide small valuables in places where criminals wouldn’t think to look.
- Put your lights on timers: Lights on timers give the appearance that you’re home even when you’re hundreds of miles away. Robbing an empty house is much easier than trying to steal from a home with people inside. Make sure your lights are on during the evenings and early mornings to deter criminals from trespassing on your property and attempting to break into your home. Don’t forget to put timers on exterior lights, too.
- Ship packages elsewhere: If you know you’re not going to be home, have the post office hold your mail until you return. As for packages arriving from UPS or FedEx, ask friends and family members to ship gifts elsewhere so someone can collect them before a porch poacher takes them. There are dozens of mail stores in the area where you can have your packages forwarded while you’re out of town.
- Hire a response team: Families that invest in home surveillance in Albuquerque, NM rest easy knowing their houses and valuables remain untouched while away on vacation. A rapid response team provides service 24 hours a day and responds to alerts as quickly as possible.
Want to learn more about how home surveillance companies in Albuquerque, NM can affordably protect your property whether you’re in town or on a trip? Contact us now to discuss our reasonable rates and reliable surveillance services.
Categorised in: Home Surveillance
This post was written by Writer